For yet another tasty, healthy, and yummy breakfast (or anytime) meal, try these fluffy blueberry vanilla pancakes! This delicious recipe is also from veganiina on Instagram!
- 100g (1/2 cup) whole-wheat flour
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 175ml (3/4 cup) almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 handfuls of blueberries
1. In a bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking soda and salt.
2. Add in the almond milk and vanilla and mix until well combined.
3. Finally mix in the blueberries and cook your pancakes on a hot pan with a little oil.