- 1 egg
- 1 ripe avocado
- Preferred seasoning (optional)
- 1 slice of bread
- Set the griddle or pan to medium-low heat. Spray the pan or griddle so the egg won’t stick
- Drop the bread in the toaster
- Open the avocado by cutting into the skin until you hit the core and slice the skin the long way all around the avocado to get the 2 halves. Remove the core. (to make sure the avocado is ripe, it should be firm but not too hard. When you give it a light squeeze, it should give a little. If it squeezes easily, it’s on its way to being overripe)
- Scoop out the avocado and mash it on the toast, trying to spread it evenly
- Fry your egg sunny side up and season to taste (using molds will keep the eggs circular and they will more easily fit on the toast)
- Place the egg on the avocado spread and let sit for a bit. The heat from the egg will melt the avocado a bit. Enjoy!
You must log in to post a comment.