Thank you to the buddhistchef.com, here’s another sweet potato recipe for you to enjoy!!
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 tsp curry powder
- ½ tsp mustard seeds
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tomato, diced (canned)
- 1 – 400ml can of coconut milk
1. Preheat the oven to 375˚F
2. Peel and dice the sweet potatoes. Set aside.
3. Heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the shallots and stir fry until soft and fragrant.
4. Add curry powder, mustard seeds, cinnamon, cumin, turmeric, crushed red pepper, salt, tomatoes, sweet potatoes and coconut milk.
5. Bring to a boil.
6. Transfer the preparation to an ovenproof dish.
7. Bake for 45 minutes.
8. Serve over rice and garnish with pumpkin seeds.