Here’s a great recipe from cleaneatsandtreats.com that uses prosciutto as the egg cup/muffin holder – genius! Enjoy!
Prosciutto Veggie Egg Cup
- 4 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- chopped mushrooms
- halved grape tomatoes
- chopped red onion
- diced bell peppers
- chopped spinach or kale
- 1 pkg Applegate prosciutto
- pepper to taste
- Spray muffin tin generously with cooking spray.
- Line edges and bottom of muffin cup with prosciutto.
- Beat eggs and egg whites together.
- Add salt and pepper and any other seasonings you may like.
- Add a layer of veggies to bottom of prosciutto lined muffin tin, about 1/4 full.
- Top with egg mixture until about 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- Top with your favorite salsa or hot sauce! Enjoy!