- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 TBSP nutmeg
- 2 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup olive oil
- 6 small honeycrisp apples
- Set the oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel and slice or dice apples – dicing seems to work better and spread the apples throughout the cake
- Mix the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl
- Mix eggs, vanilla extract, oil, and sugar in a bowl. Mix apples in
- Add dry ingredients into the bowl with the apple mixture. Mixture will thicken
- Spray/grease a 9×13 baking pan or whatever you have. Spread mixture evenly across the pan with a spatula.
- Put in the oven for approx. 45 minutes. Bake until the top is golden brown/brown (not burnt). Let cool and enjoy
You must log in to post a comment.