- Flour tortilla
- pepperoni slices
- shredded mozzarella
- cheese slices
- turkey sausage (optional)
- diced bell peppers (optional)
- this recipe works for a vegetarian pizza burrito also by adjusting the ingredients as needed
- Cook and slice the sausage. Set aside
- If you have a griddle, turn it on low to medium heat. If no griddle, use a pan that can fit the tortilla
- Place the tortilla in the pan/on the griddle and lightly brown it for a few minutes then flip to the other side
- Once flipped, add the cheese slices by lining the middle of the tortilla. Add the pepperoni, shredded mozzarella, turkey sausage, and peppers. Be sure to add these items quickly, as to not burn the tortilla.
- once the cheese is slightly melted, remove the tortilla from the pan/griddle and let cool on a plate
- fold the tortilla up in a burrito style that’s open at both ends. The tortilla should be crispy enough to have a crunch but not too crispy that it breaks when folding. Enjoy
You must log in to post a comment.