Simply another “egg”celent dish that I came across on Youtube! Definitely practice with this one, you’ll see what I mean in the pictures! My egg folding skills need some work, and a smaller pan would help too, LOL! Enjoy!
- 2 eggs
- Cheese (1 slice)
- Bread (1 slice cut in half)
- Filling (if desired) like ketchup, jam, etc
- Cut the bread slice in half
- Crack the eggs in a bowl and season to taste
- On low heat, add butter to the pan
- Coat the bottom of the pan and add the eggs
- Add 1 half slice of bread, coating both sides with the egg. Do the same to the other half slice
- Continue cooking the eggs with the bread in it. As the eggs harden, flip the entire thing over – bread side down in the pan
- Gently begin to fold the egg edges on the half slices of bread
- After folding the egg on to each half slice of bread, place your filling on one side and the cheese on the other
- Fold the bread together so the eggs are in the middle
- Add a little more butter to brown both side of the bread
- Remove from the pan and enjoy!
You can watch the clip here
One thought on “Egg Toast”
You must log in to post a comment.