Baked Egg Muffins/Frittatas
- 6 eggs
- Medium ramekins
- Non-stick spray (PAM)
- Cheese (optional)
- sausage/ground beef (optional)
- Mixed veggies with rice mixture (optional)
- Set the oven to 350 degrees.
- Going one at a time, spray or grease the ramekin really well before adding the egg
- Scramble the egg in the ramekin
- Add desired options along with seasoning and give a quick scramble
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet and place in the oven
- Bake for approx. 20 minutes, turning the tray halfway through
You must log in to post a comment.