Great recipe I found on YouTube that throws the staples carrots, potatoes, and eggs together in a tasty way… enjoy!!
- 1 potato
- Olive oil
- 1 carrot
- Green Onion
- Eggs (5)
- Salt & Pepper (or seasoning of choice)
- Peel the potato and cut it into thin slices
- Add olive oil to a pan over medium heat. Place the potatoes in and cook until golden brown
- While the potatoes are cooking, grate the carrot
- Remove the potatoes and place on a plate
- Put the shredded carrots into the same pan used to cook the potatoes and cook for about 5 minutes
- Take the green onion and parsley and cut them up into the small pieces. Place on a plate for later
- Take the eggs and separate the yolks from the whites
- Put the egg whites in a container. Add salt. Mix until it becomes frothy (like a meringue)
- Beat the yolks together in a bowl until almost creamy. Add the green onions and pepper. Mix well
- Add more olive oil to your pan
- Add the already cooked potatoes and egg mixture. Cover and let cook for 3-4 minutes
- Mix the carrots, parsley, and egg whites in a bowl
- Add the carrot-parsley-egg white mixture to the potato-egg mixture in the pan. Spread evenly on top. Cover and cook for about 10 minutes
- Let cool, cut and enjoy!
You can watch the clip on YouTube here
One thought on “Carrot, Potato, and Egg Skillet”
You must log in to post a comment.