Found this tasty looking recipe for Bruschetta on Instagram! I believe this is a recipe by alphafoodie. Pretty classic and simple… it also looks amazing!!! I can’t wait to try this one!!
- Ripe Tomatoes
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- Black Pepper
- Fresh Mozzarella (optional)
- Balsamic Glaze (optional)
- Sourdough Bread (sliced)
- Slice and dice the tomatoes. Put in a bowl and set aside
- Add the olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Mix well
- Cut the Basil Leaves and add to the tomato mixture
- Slice the sourdough bread (if not already sliced). Toast the slices, then rub the garlic on them.
- Spread the tomato mixture on the slices.
- Add the fresh mozzarella and balsamic glaze on top of the tomato mixture (optional) and enjoy!!!
You can see the recipe being made on Instagram Reels here
You must log in to post a comment.