- Trader Joe’s Latin Style Black Bean Soup
- Diced Pancetta
- Fresh Kale
- In a small to medium pot, begin to simmer the soup
- In a pan, begin cooking the pancetta
- Once the pancetta begins to crisp, starting adding the kale
- Sautee the kale in the pancetta. Once the kale begins to wilt, toss a few times then add the pancetta/kale mix to the pot with the black bean soup
- Simmer for a few minutes longer, then serve
- Ideally, making your own black bean soup is the best option.
- Variations include adding tortilla strips, few spoonfuls of Spanish style rice, or any other vegetables that you feel would taste good with this combination. Experiment with flavor profiles and have fun tasting!
You must log in to post a comment.