Who doesn’t love fries right? Well, here’s a way to have healthier fries with less grease and or oil… enjoy!!
Air Fryer Truffle Fries
- 2 medium russet potatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Wondra flour
- 1/2 teaspoon truffle salt
- Cut the potatoes lengthwise into 1/4-inch thick slices. Cut each potato slice lengthwise into thin fries. Put fries in a large bowl of cold water and let them soak for 10 minutes. (This removes excess starch and keeps the fries from browning unevenly while cooking.)
- Meanwhile, set an air fryer to 380°F (193°C). Coat the air fryer basket with cooking spray. Drain potatoes, rinse thoroughly with cold water and drain again. Spin the potatoes in a salad spinner or pat dry with paper towels to absorb any remaining moisture. Put the fries in a large bowl, drizzle with the oil, toss to coat. Sprinkle with the flour and salt and toss gently to coat the fries.
- Put the fries in the air fryer (do not overcrowd, you may need to cook the fries in two batches if you have a small capacity air fryer). Cook for 18–20 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking, until the fries are evenly crisp and golden brown. Serve immediately.
You must log in to post a comment.