Found this tasty looking recipe for Bruschetta on Instagram! I believe this is a recipe by alphafoodie. Pretty classic and simple… it also looks amazing!!! I can’t wait to try this one!!
- Ripe Tomatoes
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- Black Pepper
- Fresh Mozzarella (optional)
- Balsamic Glaze (optional)
- Sourdough Bread (sliced)
- Slice and dice the tomatoes. Put in a bowl and set aside
- Add the olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Mix well
- Cut the Basil Leaves and add to the tomato mixture
- Slice the sourdough bread (if not already sliced). Toast the slices, then rub the garlic on them.
- Spread the tomato mixture on the slices.
- Add the fresh mozzarella and balsamic glaze on top of the tomato mixture (optional) and enjoy!!!
You can see the recipe being made on Instagram Reels here