Maybe not the same as my family recipe buttermilk pancakes, but still tasty nonetheless!! And with 5 ingredients (the extract is optional), you know exactly what you’re eating!! Definitely a fan of these!! If you have kids, they’ll enjoy making them too!! Found this recipe from a guy (plant based Ben) that transitioned to an all plant based diet!
Fluffy Banana Pancake Recipe
- 2 Bananas (ripened)
- ⅔ cup flour
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup plant milk
- 1 tsp vanilla or almond extract (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, mash the bananas. Mix with flour, cinnamon, and baking powder.
- Add milk and vanilla/almond extract. Mix until almost smooth
- Pour or spoon mixture on griddle at medium heat
- Cook each side until golden brown. Enjoy!