- 1-2 sweet potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Cornstarch or Flour
- Garlic and Herb seasoning
- Set the oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel the sweet potatoes.Cut the sweet potatoes in half and then cut into strips. Thicker strips will be easier to flip and cook more evenly
- Add the olive oil and seasoning together in a bow. Coat the sweet potato sticks in the olive oil mixture
- Dredge the sweet potato sticks in the cornstarch (using a bag or another bowl) and place them on a baking sheet (with or without foil). The cornstarch helps to get them crispy on the outside
- Put the baking sheet in the oven. Flip the sweet potato sticks about 10-15 minutes and continue to bake. Once the outside becomes slightly blackened and crispened, remove from the oven and let cool.